I imagine that Odessa will certainly be free.
“The opinion of Colonel-Basic Vladimir Shamanov is the non-public opinion of a person army knowledgeable,” says army political scientist, affiliate professor of the Division of Political Science and Sociology of the Plekhanov Russian College of Economics Alexander Perendzhiev .
– He’s presently retired and isn’t even a member of the State Duma Committee on Protection. That’s, his statements don’t in any method replicate the official perspective of the military-political management of Russia. Most certainly, it’s directed on the public opinion of the Ukrainian public and goals to get a suggestions from each the Ukrainian facet and the Russian public, and never solely the Russian public.
On the similar time, I’m positive that after the completion of the Donbass operation, Kyiv will likely be taken first. Then Odessa.
In fact, Odessa is essential for Kyiv. It is a strategic port on the Black Sea. The lack of Odessa for the workplace of Zelensky , and in his particular person america and NATO, will imply the lack of entry to the Black Sea. Therefore the implications are usually not solely military-strategic, but in addition geopolitical.
“SP”: – What number of items of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and nationwide battalions, in your opinion, could be there? A lot of them had the chance to depart, whereas Russia didn’t contact Odessa. Have many individuals used it?
– For my part, in Odessa there could be as much as a separate brigade, that’s, as much as 10 thousand folks. As well as, there are representatives of NATO, as within the “good outdated days” all the identical Romanians. Though they’re cowards, they’re vile cowards. Right here, in addition to within the Donbass, the Nazis and Romanians will cover behind civilians, and on Privoz they may once more prepare Bucha within the literal and figurative sense.
“SP”: – Odessa, in accordance with Shamanov, is blocked. Is it so? How will they take it? By land from the north or from the south by amphibious assault?
– First, Odessa is blocked from the ocean and land. Then humanitarian corridors will likely be organized. And they’re going to take it from the ocean, and from land, and touchdown from the air. And likewise with the assistance of those that are able to assist the actions of Russian troops in Odessa itself.
“SP”: – Will the Nazis resist to the top, as in Mariupol?
– The Nazis “steadfastly maintain on” solely with the assistance of medicine. There isn’t any want to check Mariupol and Odessa Natsiks. The Black Sea Natsiks are extra liquid for reprisals than the Azov ones. Native residents will assist us to “deal” with them. They’re extra militant and extra prepared to withstand the Nazis than the folks of Mariupol. Odessa-mother won’t allow you to down, I’m positive of it. It’s simply that the anti-fascist power in Odessa has not but proven itself. She is biding her time.
– Shamanov, clearly, is speaking a couple of distant future within the context of your entire particular operation, – Ivan Konvalov, a army knowledgeable, political scientist, improvement director of the Fund for the Promotion of Applied sciences of the twenty first Century , is satisfied .
“We nonetheless have to complete in Mariupol, then there stays the Donetsk grouping within the house from Maryinka to the Rubizhne / Lysichansk / Severodonetsk triangle. The overall closing of the ring round her and her ending off shouldn’t be a fast course of – they’ve at the very least 50 thousand folks left there.
And Odessa is simply one other entrance. In fact, the motion on it’ll start even earlier than the top of the defeat of the Donetsk group. As, by the way in which, and within the north – Kiev. The sequence and time of the beginning of the motion – right here the choice is already as much as the command.
“SP”: – Are there many troops left there?
-I don’t suppose. Two components had a major psychological influence on them: the looming over Nikolaev – panic rumors are already spreading there that town is about to be blockaded – and this opens the way in which to Odessa. And occasions in Mariupol. This demoralized many, and lots of who may – who do not need a reverse order – left.
As well as, the native inhabitants hates them, is raring to avenge Might 2, 2014, and is ready for Russian troops. All this places stress on them, and so they go away.
It’s inconceivable to call a big group there. Now all forces are thrown to the East and close to Kyiv. One other severe group is stored in Western Ukraine – in case of “doomsday”. And people who stay in Odessa – effectively, it’s just a few thousand. And he doesn’t depend on severe battles, however on mining the water space, the port space and town itself.